Thursday, October 24, 2013

NO ACCIDENTS!

I've been at my foster home for more than 5 days now and I haven't had one single accident!  I haven't messed up my crate or the wonderful blankets I have in "the big room" (that's where the toy basket is!)  During the day, my mom makes me stay in my crate, so when she gets home after 8 or 9 hours I'm racing to the door to go outside, but I don't make a mess inside.  Aren't I greyt?

I'm learning something new:  magazines aren't for shredding.  I tried that last night and mommy was SO mad.  I thought she put it on the floor just for me.  I didn't know.  Then she yelled at me, and I went to my crate with my head down.  I wagged my tail just a little when she came to close the crate door, but that didn't make her happy.  I think she was smiling when she left, but I'm not sure.  This morning, she was happy again, but I wouldn't walk by the chair where the magazine was.  Another scary thing...like that stop sign pole.  I promise I'll be good tonight...maybe the Cardinals will win if I'm better!

No comments:

Post a Comment