Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Mommy says I'm so sweet!

Aren't all greyhounds as well behaved as I am?  Apparently not!

I walk politely, and I only like the sidewalk, not the grass.  I don't pull or stop to sniff everything.  I DO like to stop and look around at all the new sights, but all without being crazy.  I got tangled up around a strange pole at a corner last night.  Terrifying!  Strange that there's a pole in such an odd spot.  Mommy said it's a stop sign.

I eat politely!  seems that's not overly common.  I like to eat one delicious morsel at a time.  And chew it up with a smile on my face.  My brother and sister, especially my brother, eat SO fast!  I've just finished 4 or 5 pieces of dry dog food, and he's finished.  Not me....I like to taste every flavor!  Sometimes I stop eating to go get my favorite stuffy toy.  I bring it back to the eating area so I can keep an eye on it.  Those things fly, you know....

No comments:

Post a Comment