Friday, October 25, 2013

PetSmart and Trash Night!

Last night was THE BEST!

First, Mom took me in that noisy car to a place called PetSmart.  I had a little trouble getting into the car, but I jumped out just fine.  So many great smells and people to meet.  I wasn't too happy with the big dogs I saw, but the dogs my size that I met were all so nice.  I wanted to play with a little dog we met, but she was scared....not just of me.  Of everything.  Silly girl.  Mommy said I behaved nicely.  I don't think she's still mad about the mangled magazine any more.

Then I got weighed.   I'm 59.7#.  Kind of a small greyhound and a good size for a female.  I'm shorter than both my foster siblings, but there's nothing fragile about me.  Sturdy is the word the vet tech used.  Something about not being able to see any of my ribs.  That may mean Mommy is going to feed me less.  But I got a treat at checkout, so the diet hasn't started yet.

Then, later we took our regular "family" walk.  The three of us dogs are looking pretty good together as a team now.  We all know where to walk.  I always get the middle spot because I walk so nicely.  IT WAS TRASH NIGHT!  I confess, I stopped to smell most of the recycle bins.  Wonderful!  Can't believe they only have this event once a week.  I didn't want to go back inside, but I was so tired from the long day. 

Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings.  I heard mom talking about leaving me out of my crate for awhile in the evening when they're out at a party....probably with my muzzle on.  Hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment